23 November 2010

'Tis the Season (part 2)

As promised, here are several more suggestions for some fun & contemporary Christmas music.  These (for me) are great because they are artists of my generation, and I love listening to both their takes on Christmas classics and their own original Christmas songs.



Highlights:
Pretty much everything


Highlights:
What Child Is This? (Greensleeves)
The First Noel/Mary Mary
Song for a Winter's Night
In a Bleak Mid Winter
Christmas Time is Here (featuring Diana Krall)


Highlights:
Elf's Lament (with Michael Buble)
God Rest You Merry Gentlemen / We Three Kings (with Sarah McLachlan)
Deck the Stills
Auld Lang Syne


Highlights:
That's What I Want for Christmas
Twist of the Magi


Highlights:
All I Ever Get for Christmas is Blue
Darlin' (Christmas is Coming)
Little Town


Highlights:
Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
I'll Be Home for Christmas


Highlights:
Go Tell It on the Mountain
Oh Little Town of Bethlehem


Highlights:
Coming Home
Gold and Green
O Come, O Come, Emmanuel


Highlights:
Christmas Lullaby
Gabriel's Oboe
Welcome to Our World


Highlights:
Here Comes Santa Claus (with Leanne Rimes)
Silent Night (with Sarah Evans)
If I Get Home on Christmas Day


Highlights:
O Holy Night
Ave Maria
Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
I Wonder as I Wander
Hands


Highlights:
I Know What I Want for Christmas
Merry Christmas (Wherever You Are)
Noel Leon


Highlights:
If Every Day Could Be Like Christmas
Reason for the Season
This Christmas Time


Highlights:
Coventry Carol
One King



No comments:

Post a Comment