Consider these facts:
- I have signed up to participate in at least 5 (FIVE) reading challenges for 2011 that I will likely not complete unless I read 24/7. And I'll probably sign up for more...because it's fun...to be over-committed??
- The temperatures here in the West Valley are, finally, winterish. Well, at least for here. It's been in the high 20s/low 30s in the morning when I drop Cody off for school the past several days. I've been wearing tank tops & sweats because....well, I'm not cold. WTH??
- I've been having very strange dreams at night. Unexplainable dreams. About people I know. How does one interpret this craziness?
- I feel like I am experiencing less mental stress lately. Nevertheless, my arms are broken out worse than they have been in a long time with whatever this malady is that is stress-related. The dermatologist has no other explanation for it...it's common...it doesn't get well without regular injections. Lucky me.
- I HATE DOING LAUNDRY. Oh wait...that means I'm mentally stable! HAAAAAA!!
I want to go home to Chattanooga for a visit. I miss my girlfriends. I want to see the progress on our (FOR SALE) house. I want hug my friends, see their sweet kiddos who have grown up so much since we moved, go to church at CPC, eat at Plaza del Sol, and generally step back into my TN life for just a few days.
HOW DOES MID-MARCH SOUND??