08 November 2010

Fifteen Films

Rules: Don't take too long to think about it. Fifteen films you've seen that will always stick with you. First fifteen you can recall -- they don't have to be the best films of all time.

AUGUST 13, 2009...These are my "I watch them every time I see them as I flip channels" movies. 

1. Four Weddings and a Funeral 
2. Office Space 
3. Ferris Bueller's Day Off 
4. Notting Hill 
5. Breakfast Club 
6. St. Elmo's Fire 
7. Pretty in Pink 
8. Footloose 
9. My Big Fat Greek Wedding 
10. Tombstone 
11. The Usual Suspects 
12. Frankie and Johnny 
13. Amadeus 
14. A Christmas Story 
15. Anything with John Cusack








NOVEMBER 8, 2010...These are my "I watch them every time I see them as I flip channels" movies.


1. Overboard
2. Men in Black
3. Toy Story
4. Anything with/by John Cusack
5. My Big Fat Greek Wedding
6. Four Weddings and a Funeral
7. Tombstone
8. Back to the Future
9. Ferris Bueller's Day Off
10. Dirty Dancing
11. Anything with Patrick Swayze
12. The Breakfast Club
13. St. Elmo's Fire
14. Pretty in Pink
15. Office Space


  




Fun!!  Lots of duplicates, but some differences.  Interesting what changes in a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment